3D Printing Career Opportunities
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales to earn bonuses
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects – in a completely open territory
- Strong phone presence and openness to dial dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Machine Operator & Finisher
Machine Operator Responsibilities
- Setting up machines to start a production cycle
- Controlling and adjusting machine settings (e.g. Material Type and Settings)
- Pre-processing on software for machine
- Post-processing after job completion
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material to automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Remove part supports post production
- Sand and file parts for high quality product
- Package and prepare product for delivery or shipment
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to understand production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of personal protective gear)
- Ability to read drawings, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills